Who should attend:
- IT professionals
- Attendees should be able to credibly discuss, offer perspective, and integrate technology from minimal practical experience.
- Not sure if this workshop is right for you? To better understand the technical depth of the content that will be presented, check out this sample lab.
After completing this workshop, you will:
- Have hands-on experience migrating on-premises Windows and Linux servers to Azure.
- Learn the technical side of migration, along with how to manage the process and people involved.
- Discover how to take full advantage of cloud benefits once migration is complete.
Here’s what you can expect:
|Workshop Presentation and Discussion||Instructor Led Experience|
|Azure migration overview||Hands-on Lab: Technical assessment|
|Introduction to Azure Migrate||Introduction to the Landing Zone|
|Case Study: Defining your migration approach||Hands-on lab: Windows, SQL and Linux migration|
|Whiteboard: Building your Landing Zone||Closing and Next Steps|
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
Microsoft Immersion Workshop events, including the instructor-led-lab portion of the event, are open to the public and offered at no cost. Prior to registering for this event, government employees must check with their employers to ensure that their participation is permitted and in accordance with applicable policies and laws.
Microsoft Teams delivers a rich, interactive experience that works best with the Teams app. We recommend downloading the app if you don't have it, as not all browsers are supported. When you join this event, your name, email and/or phone number may be viewable by other session participants in the attendee list. By joining this event, you’re agreeing to this experience.