Do you have strong business knowledge or expertise in group financials? Do you feel you could make a greater impact than currently? Do you want to help others to succeed? Do you want to be part of a wonderful team? We are looking for you!
This role calls for a motivated and skilled person who gets kicks of smooth processes and has high interest towards technology. Your experience makes you an expert in understanding the challenges our customers have and enable you defining value adding solutions for them. You will be the trusted advisor for the customers and will contribute from requirement analysis to design and implementation of consolidation and planning solutions.
Our selected technology is CCH Tagetik. We aim to be the preferred CCH Tagetik partner in Nordics and will strengthen our team with new members for both planning and financial reporting consultant roles.
What do we expect from you?
- Prior experience of Corporate Performance Management solutions (CCH Tagetik, Oracle, Clausion, Anaplan or equivalent)
- Eagerness to combine financial skills with technology
- Willingness to learn, grow and give back to others
Specifically for Finance Management Consultant role:
- Strong analytical skills, willingness, and ability to challenge peers and customers in a positive manner
- Enjoying working in a team in various roles
- Understanding of financial processes
- Several years of subject matter experience in finance, accounting, and regulatory reporting
- Good skills in consolidation and IFRS standards
- Ideal person for this role could be an “accountant who likes to dismantle a home appliance when it gets broken to understand why – to fix it or to recycle it properly”.
Specifically for Performance Management Consultant role:
- Process-oriented approach combined with ability to see big picture while taking details into account
- Domain knowledge on business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Prior implementation experience is a plus
- Scripting skills considered as a plus
- Ideal person for this role could be an “analyst who likes to dismantle old home appliances in order to build something that the children are asking for”.
As a consultant you want to make sure your customer succeeds with taking an initiative with self-guided but team-spirited attitude. You act with courage, remembering that we are better together. Your approach is always personal but in Fellowmind you also remember to be serious about fun. You have good command of English language and you preferably have relevant master's or bachelor's degree. Our current team is geographically split in Finland and Denmark customers being located also in other countries. Working will take place mostly remotely or in any Fellowmind office near you. Occasional travelling only to be expected.
Why Choose Fellowmind?
First of all you can be part of unique working environment that gives you change to flourish, learn new thing and be better professional. We support and encourage everyone to shape their own path and continuously move forward.
Fellowmind is a company that is growing fast but we want to keep the spirit “small”: the outdated ways of business hierarchy and internal politics have no place at Fellowmind. We are convinced that people get energized and willing to go the extra mile when they have the flexibility and freedom to act, choose and be themselves.
We believe that sharing knowledge and ideas is essential for our joint and future success. Both within the company and together with our clients. We have great reference stories and successful customers. Also our partners have given us great credits:
- Workday Adaptive Planning; ”Partner of the EMEA” for several years.
- Microsoft ”Digitalisation Partner of 2019” and global Inner Circle –member
- Qlik Elite Solution Provider and Global Partner Advisory Committee
- CCH Tagetik; Silver Partner and going for Gold next. Strong references already now. You will be building our Kingdom stronger as part of our team that you will meet already in interviews.
Also, we believe our company benefits are very competitive and we offer you great place to grow.
How to Apply?
Send you application through following link at latest on 21st August. Applying is made easy and you can also use your LinkedIn profile.