Join Microsoft and a specialized partner for a comprehensive overview—and hands-on experience—on how to confidently migrate your on-premises infrastructure, servers, business applications, and databases to a more streamlined environment at Microsoft Azure Immersion Workshop: Infrastructure Migration. You’ll learn the technical process of creating landing zones and migrating your apps to them using Azure Migrate.
Who should attend:
- IT professionals
- Attendees should be able to credibly discuss, offer perspective, and integrate technology from minimal practical experience.
- Not sure if this workshop is right for you? To better understand the technical depth of the content that will be presented, check out this sample lab.
After completing this workshop, you will:
- Have hands-on experience migrating on-premises Windows and Linux servers to Azure.
- Learn the technical side of migration, along with how to manage the process and people involved.
- Discover how to take full advantage of cloud benefits once migration is complete.
Here’s what you can expect:
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
Microsoft Immersion Workshop events, including the instructor-led-lab portion of the event, are open to the public and offered at no cost. Prior to registering for this event, government employees must check with their employers to ensure that their participation is permitted and in accordance with applicable policies and laws.
Click here for the Microsoft digital event code of conduct.
Microsoft Teams delivers a rich, interactive experience that works best with the Teams app. We recommend downloading the app if you don't have it, as not all browsers are supported. When you join this event, your name, email and/or phone number may be viewable by other session participants in the attendee list. By joining this event, you’re agreeing to this experience.