Who should attend:
- IT professionals
- Business analysts
- Data engineers
- Attendees should be able to credibly discuss and demonstrate a differentiated perspective of technology built from practical experience.
- Not sure if this workshop is right for you? To better understand the technical depth of the content that will be presented, check out this sample lab.
After completing this workshop, you will:
- Have hands-on experience working with Azure Synapse Analytics and Azure Databricks.
- See how to unlock insights using your organization’s data.
- Learn how to drive better decision-making with analytics.
Here’s what you can expect:
|Workshop Presentation and Discussion||Instructor Led Experience|
|Harness the power of Analytics||Hands-on Lab: Using Azure Synapse and Power BI|
|Experience a new class of analytics with Azure Synapse||Closing and Next Steps|
|Get started with your first analytics project|
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
Microsoft Immersion Workshop events, including the instructor-led-lab portion of the event, are open to the public and offered at no cost. Prior to registering for this event, government employees must check with their employers to ensure that their participation is permitted and in accordance with applicable policies and laws.
Microsoft Teams delivers a rich, interactive experience that works best with the Teams app. We recommend downloading the app if you don't have it, as not all browsers are supported. When you join this event, your name, email and/or phone number may be viewable by other session participants in the attendee list. By joining this event, you’re agreeing to this experience.